Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Wow! What a year it has been...obviously too busy to write on this blog, right? Is that a legitimate excuse? Let's see...We all traveled to Guatemala again this summer, Russ and I got to go on a much needed mini vacation thanks to Grandparents, my boys have gotten absolutely adorable and so much fun, and we are happy to say that we are expecting baby #3 at the end of May. Hope you are all doing well and hopefully still reading. Pictures are better than my words, so here they are...




1 comment:

FIFA 16 Coins said...

I've bought Wildstar FIFA Coins the cheapest from www.fastfifacoins.com , in my opinion it's the best place to go to get Coins... Competitive prices all the time. This is a safe website Buy FIFA Coins . I get all my purchase within an hours at http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins/