Thursday, May 17, 2007

More firsts...

It seems like every day, Tye is doing more and more firsts...I feel like I can hardly keep up sometimes. So this week, we went to the park for the first time and he tried out the baby swing. Unfortunately, he was ready for nap time, so I don't think he is showing his true emotion. I think he was having more fun than he led on. He was also quite intrigued with the squirrels and birds all around.

Secondly, we fed him his first bite of the yummy rice cereal. It was hilarious seeing him try to coordinate the closing of the mouth and swallow...yeah, I think more came squirting out than staying in, but he loved the challenge. He did such a great job and was very excited to have someone else actually putting something in his mouth for once. He is usually the one putting everything in his mouth.

So that is it for this week. He is having his baby dedication this Sunday at church, so we will be posting those pics soon.

This video is Tye swinging at the park.



Tye taking his first bite of cereal.

1 comment:

thelittlefields said...

Ok I just went back and watched the video of Tye swinging at the park--I was too distracted with watching him eat cereal for the first time! So cute!! --Kathy