Thursday, October 4, 2007

The newest version of peek-a-boo...take 2.

At Grammy and Papa's last weekend Tye learned a new version of peek-a-boo in which he does the peek-ing and boo-ing. You just have to look amused and ask "Where's Tye?" Now that is all he wants to do. He also has learned how to dance, and shakes everything he has when he hears music or even if you just start shaking your head up and down. Can you believe he is already 10 months old? Crazy!! I need to start thinking about his birthday party plans...any ideas? Anyway...here is a video of Tye playing peek-a-boo. Hope you get a little laugh or at least a good smile out of it. Below are also a few pics from this past weekend in Dallas.


We went to Russ's 10 Year High School Reunion this past weekend and of his class of 22 people, 15 of them were there...pretty good turn out and he had a great time visiting and catching up on old times and new.


Tye blowing on the glass at Grammy and Papa's house. He loved standing up at the glass and looking outside at the trees, grass, cars, whatever babies enjoy staring at.


and this...my friends, is Tye's new fussy fit face...attractive, huh?



2 comments:

Annie and Jeremy said...

Hey Russ and B!!! :)
Okay, I have just had the BEST time looking at your blog!!! You ALL are SOOOOO CUTE!!!! :) I can't believe I haven't seen you two in so long, and I've never even MET Tye! :) Oh, he is super-cute...anyhoo, drop me a line sometime! And check out our blog, too! We're just beginners! :)
Love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a love, so cute, such drama, that smile. Tye, I praise the Lord for the gift of you to our family. How blessed am I! Love, Grammy