Sunday, November 4, 2007

We have a WALKER!!

Tye has started walking! I mean he is not about to enter a race, but he will walk about 10 feet or so by himself. He really likes to just cruise along the couch and then take off towards his toys. The funniest part is that it looks like he is marching...lots of steps with not really much ground covered, and of course he walks with his arms up in the air or out in front of him for protection. It is really cute and he enjoys his new way of travel.



He has also been busy trying new things...feeding the horses next door at his grandparents house, eating juicy, yummy apples all by himself, and going to the children's museum with Uncle Dave, and of course playtime with friends.









I also just discovered while taking a brief break from this post to change a diaper that he just cut his top two teeth!! I found out by the sound of GRINDING (like fingernails to a chalkboard)!! I think Tye is pretty surprised by this as well. The fun never stops!

4 comments:

Laura said...

My goodness, what a busy boy you have! So many things going on right now. Selah can't wait to see you guys!

Jamie said...

I can't believe it! Man, you don't see somebody for a week and all of a sudden, they're walking! I guess things get evern MORE fun now!
Poor Asher--I think he's going to be rocking on his hands and knees for forever :(

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Tye, look at you go, go, go. Good job! Amazing! Too cute. Aunt Libby will love seeing you walk. Uncle Ethan (if I may say that) is rooting for you also. We love you Tye and are so pleased in seeing you grow. With much love and lots of hugs, Grammy & Papa

Vanessa Houk said...

I just can't get over what a little cutie he is. Have fun keeping up with him now! We are moving to Texas at the end of December. Maybe we can meet the little dude at some point!