Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I am ONE!



I can't believe my baby is one today! Reminiscing about where we all were last year and how far we have all come is a bit overwhelming, yet puts an incredibly big smile on my face. We had Tye's birthday party last Saturday and all of Tye's buddies came over to celebrate...yes, all 7 of them under the age of 1 1/2, except Caleb's big sis, Ellie...she is 2 1/2. They had a great time of eating, playing and more playing. The kids are still at that great age when someone takes their toy, no problem...they just get another one. It makes for quite cooperative play. We have been so blessed with such wonderful friends and family. We are thankful for all of you. Here are a few pics from that special day.

Trust me...all 9 of them are actually in the picture. You have to look closely, because Travis (2nd one from the left fell behind Caleb on the end, but you can see his legs, and Josiah is being held by Kathy on the far right), but they are all there. So here they are from left to right...Caleb, Travis, Asher, Walt, Tye, Luke, Charley, Ellie, Josiah.



Yummy CAKE! So I thought...he actually was not too interested in it, so much for the cool, cake all over the place photo...we had to actually do it ourselves.



Here is our group photo...

3 comments:

Ryan said...

wow, that looks like a lot of fun. Happy B-day, Tye. We're still planning Selah's.

thelittlefields said...

Happy Birthday!! Man, how time flies!! Those are some funny pictures. It was a great time, I'm so glad we could share it with him!

I like how Jamie and I both have applesauce residue on our shoulder. Ah, kids.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Tye!! We're so sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you. Did you open any presents or did your mom have to help?

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll have any babies to invite over to celebrate Selah's birthday with us. Good thing we already had a party with you guys!