Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some Tye fun

We have truly enjoyed watching Tye grow and become more alert and aware of his surroundings. He is learning to do things that we take for granted and things that we don't even think about doing. For instance, blowing your nose...I don't remember learning to blowing my nose but I am sure I had to learn it at some point. Also, I don't remember my first painting experience but I am sure it was fun. Below, are recordings of these experiences for Tye. We are loving him more every day and and enjoying laughing with him as he grows.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tye, These are so wonderful. You are such an artist. Aunt Libby was watching when Mom said you were painting for Libby. We love you. We are ever thankful for your Mom who loves and teaches you.

With love, Poppa andGrammy

Jamie said...

What a great artist and nose-blower! That takes some skill!

Tye, I think you have the "cool mom" of the group because finger paint isn't coming out around Asher for many more moons!

Bethany said...

Thanks so much for the comments, it is great to hear from you.