Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love being a mother! Why, you say?

I thank the Lord for giving me the incredible responsibility and privilege of being a mother to these 2 special boys.



I love being a mother because I get the most beautiful flowers on Mother's day, and a super cute Mother's Day Out card. Yes, that is my son's cheesy smile and a bent artificial daisy, but I love it.





Last but not least...to see my son take after me (just a little). He lines up his cars and little people just perfectly and feels the need to share his snacks with his cars and trucks.





Nothing profound, but just a few cute photos to share.
Blessings,
Bethany

1 comment:

christina said...

that snack pic is ADORABLE. how do you think of those things? This was the first year i got a mothers day gift from my boy, too! A magnet they made in mdo, too! I teared up, i have to admit! :)