Saturday, June 27, 2009

Random Events of the Week...

There was nothing too exciting this past week, but lots of fun and absolutely adorable pictures, so thought I would just share a few of those this week.

We started Jax on rice cereal this past week and the first few days, he hated it. I thought "oh no...this is going to be fun." But, 2 days later and trying the rice cereal with fruit and he is a champ and can't seem to get enough of it.



This is just Jax being cute in his big boy high chair. It swallows him, but he knows he gets to eat in it, so that brings a smile to his face.



For some reason, I have a hard time getting Tye to leave Grandad's houes. Wonder why?



We went to Discovery Green down by the Convention Center last week and once Tye got used to the volume of water squirting from the fountains, he loved it. You can tell by the smile on his face. It was great, but if you go, make sure to show up after the YMCA Day Camp finishes their field trip. The big kids are a bit intimidating to a little 3 foot tike.





Last, but not least, is my sewing project. After years of searching, I finally found fabric to make pillows for our couch (at a quilt store in Atlanta back in April), and thanks to my mom for her patience and her sewing expertise, I have one of four made.



Hope you all have a splendid week,
bethany

1 comment:

christina said...

okay so we are ready to meet you at grandads house! :) your mom showed it to me the week of the retreat and i'm sure she wasn't just teasing us! Otherwise, i'm just going to show up with a tent and live back there.

that pillow is PERFECT! If i saw that in a fabric store, i would buy it for you! I'm glad you held out!

loveu!
and oh, of course, the boys are adorable!