Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just for fun...

Here are a few pictures from the last week. I have been working hard on "taking back my house". I have had a hard time keeping up the house, and keeping up with the kids lately. So, I have been on a quest, and it has been keeping me busy...hence the not so recent posts. It has been great, though. I have been using the www.flylady.net website, so for those of you who have not heard of it before...check it out. So we had a breakthrough today. We went to the grocery store this morning and Tye and Jax both sat in the car-cart! They did great and Tye was so excited to have a buddy beside him. Jax was even big enough to turn the steering while like big brother. So there might be hope that I can actually do a full shopping trip one day. Anyway, here is a video of Tye giving Jax zerberts, and Tye thinks he makes a surprise discovery at the end...so cute, and Tye and I thought it was much more funny than Jax, but he appeased us, and the picture is of Tye, taking after his father...sorry Russ.





Blessings,
bethany

2 comments:

christina said...

so russ needs to use a potty chair seat and a step stool? niiiiice.

love the vid and pic. adore your family!

Cecile said...

So cute! So sweet to see Tye playing with his little brother. Love, Grammy and Papa