Monday, March 10, 2008

random pictures...

Let's see...here are a few random pictures from the past week or so. He now has officially gotten 2 more teeth, so now we are up to 6, wa-hoo! He has gotten both of them on the left side on top and bottom, so if the right ones don't come in soon, we are going to a little asymmetrical for a whle and if you know me...I am checking for the right side every day :), I enjoy symmetry and balance. Enjoy the pics...

Doesn't everyone have a picture like this?



Picking front yard flowers...he never noticed the one tucked behind his ear, and yes, he was trying to put another one IN his ear...boys!




Playdate with Travis and cousin, Charley. Tye LOVES to hug, but you have to limit it, otherwise the hug becomes a wrestling maneuver.

2 comments:

Desperate 2 Scrap said...

Just the cutest babies in the whole wide world!! Yes, I have a picture of you in your daddy's shoes too...I'll send it to you..

Unknown said...

I love the flower child pictures!